We offer a variety of classes for all ages in our two locations. Below is a brief summary of each of the dancing styles we offer:
- Combination Classes: For preschool through 7 year olds; designedfor the young student and is a conbination of tap, ballet and tumbling. This class introduces the child to the joy of rhythm, movement and coordination. Available by age group.
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz Combo: An hour and a half class that combines the technique of each of the styles for 6 to 9 year olds, who would like to begin the process of becoming a dancer.
- Ballet: The student learns the basics of Ballet Barre and Center Work and is exposed to French terminology. Emphasis is on proper placement, correct technique and the development of poise and grace.
- Pointe: An extension of ballet for intermediate to advanced dancers, by teacher recommendation.
- Contemporary: An interpretive type of jazz, with a strong basis in ballet technique set to popular music.
- Hip Hop: A funky energetic street dance style with a jazz based technique.
- Jazz: Stylized theatrical dancing based on many forms of dance and influenced by American jazz music.
- Tap: Develops better coordination, rhythm, and timing and strengthens the feet and legs.
- Mommy & Me: A creative movement class for very young dancers. This is a wonderful introduction for 1 & 2 year olds into the world of danceand great fun for Mom as well.
If you have any questions regarding any of the classes, please contact us.